Sunday, March 28, 2010

A rare short week this week... Gone Thursday and Friday.

I will be here Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. The kids are out Thursday and Friday. I am disappointed that I won't be here April 1st to do my April Fools day workout, something like 6 hours of Zumba!

Starting the following week we will be cutting back on the Morning workouts, at least for the Month of April. It is looking like we will only do morning workouts on Tuesday and Thursday. For the past month the mornings have been slim pickins, it will still workout for the punch pass folks, plus you can use the at home WODs as filler. Personally and through the web site support will still be available even on the off days.

Feel free to let me know what you think or if you need clarification.

No comments:

Post a Comment