Friday, July 31, 2009

A New Month.

July is gone. But we have only just begun. We will still be offering free trial periods to all new comers. I am very excited about the upcoming months and the gains we will make in our fitness. I really enjoy watching you come in and bust you butts through a workout. It is especially great to hear about the benefits that you have seen from your efforts.

Please feel free to ask me any questions concerning memberships fees or any other matter.

Monday the 3rd:
Skill Review - The Squat

WOD: For Time
200m run (just a little thing)
15-12-9
Squat/Pushup/Body(ring)Row
200m run

In your opinion, what is fitness? Post thoughts to comments.

2 comments:

  1. Will,
    I haven't done anything since July 24th! That is 9 whole days! Vacation is hard on a diet!
    I am going to need you to motivate me! I was going to water ski every day and do sit-ups, push-ups, squats and dips but I was L*A*Z*Y!
    All I want to do now is go home and eat doughnuts! :)

    -Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. DESPERATELY SEEKING H-E-L-P!!!!!

    ReplyDelete