Friday, August 7, 2009

Enjoy the weekend.

"You never work out more than 35 minutes, but it's so intense. You do things like box jumps, then 50 sit-ups, then 50 squats and then running.
"Me, my backup singers and my hair-and-makeup girl do it together. They laugh at me, because most of the time they're like, 'Oh, my God, I don't want to go,' and I'm the one saying, 'I'm ready!'" she goes on. "It makes me feel like GI Jane. It's very empowering. I feel like I can whup a--! And in my shows, everybody has noticed. They're like, 'Dude, you have 100 percent more energy!'"
-Kelly Clarkson


BeyondTheWhiteBoard.com, is almost ready, it appears our gym is still not showing up in the list of gyms, if you want you can send me an email at will@crossfituncommon.com and I will add you then it will send you an email and you will be good to go.

1 comment:

  1. I love this program...I am motivated by the people I work out with. I really like the challange of pushing myself to my best everytime! I think the workouts rock and I love doing something different everyday. I feel my self getting stronger and having more energy...This is the best!

    ReplyDelete